We are delighted to announce that we have been awarded the next round of British Election Study funding by the Economic and Social Research Council. The 2019-2023 British Election Study, Voters and the British Political System in the Context of Brexit, will consist of a continuation of the BES Internet Panel and a post-election face-to-face survey and will be run in partnership between the University of Manchester and Nuffield College, Oxford.
The 2019-2013 British Election Study team consists of:
- Professor Ed Fieldhouse (Manchester)
- Professor Jane Green (Oxford)
- Professor Geoff Evans (Oxford)
- Dr Jon Mellon (Manchester)
- Dr Chris Prosser (Manchester)