We are pleased to announce the appointment of a new BES advisory panel to assist us in achieving our core objective to design and conduct a study that is relevant to answering important contemporary questions about electoral politics, political attitudes, and voting behaviour in Britain.
Our expert advisory panel will provide valuable input and ideas to our work towards the next general election as well as forthcoming rounds of the BES Internet Panel. We are delighted to be able to appoint 12 members with a wide variety of expertise in different aspects of British electoral politics and survey methodology. We are grateful to all members of the panel for accepting this role.
- Professor Susan Banducci (University of Exeter)
- Professor Justin Fisher (Brunel University of London)
- Professor Rachel Gibson (University of Manchester)
- Professor Chris Hanretty (Royal Holloway University of London)
- Professor Ailsa Henderson (University of Edinburgh)
- Professor Will Jennings (University of Southampton)
- Professor Charles Pattie (University of Sheffield)
- Professor Brian Schaffner (Tufts University)
- Dr Rosie Shorrocks (University of Manchester)
- Professor Maria Soboloewska (University of Manchester)
- Paula Surridge (University of Bristol)
- Professor Richard Wyn Jones (Cardiff University)